Fully illustrated instructions for shipping your hard drives and other media will be coming soon. In the meantime, follow the simple steps below when preparing to ship your hard drives and other media to us.
- If available, place the hard drive in a anti-static bag.
- Wrap the hard drive in several layers of bubble wrap or place it in packing foam.
- Do not place the bare drive in foam peanuts, it could still bounce around.
- Secure the drive in an appropriate size box with enough packing material so it doesn’t move around.
- Print and complete the Data Recovery Work Order form and include it with your drive in the package.
PROBE Data Recovery Work Order – Adobe Acrobat Reader Required
Finally, ship the drive to us at the address below. We recommend using a shipping service such as UPS or FedEx for tracking purposes.
PROBE Data Solutions
ATTN: Data Recovery Dept.
4355 Cobb Parkway SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Please call us at (800) 819-2827 if you have any questions.
Thank you for allowing PROBE Data Solutions the opportunity to support your data recovery needs.